Dermal Fillers in Islamabad and Rawalpindi
Dermal fillers are growing in popularity because they are a swift way to minimize the common signs of aging across your visage. Whether you are dealing with wrinkles and fine lines, thin lips, or folds, there is a dermal filler to treat it.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are soft tissue filler injected into the skin at different depths. It help in filling facial wrinkles and provide facial volume by enhancing facial features. Also restoring a smoother appearance.
Factors which affect the facial skin includes heredity, lifestyle and sun exposure.
What Dermal Fillers Can Do?
Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines.
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Reconstruct contour deformities in the face
- It may remove or decrease the shadow of the lower lids
- Value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery
Worldwide Ratio Of Women To Men For Dermal Fillers
The age that most women get dermal fillers done is between 40 and 50. This age range received over a million soft tissue filler treatments in 2016.Consider good for 17 % of all procedures.
Total number of females who undergo for dermal fillers procedure are 82%
Dermal fillers procedures performed on men are 18 %
Dermal Fillers Facts In The World
Would you believe that:-
- Around one million women and men have chosen this popular facial rejuvenation treatment annually.
- According to data, the use of fillers rise from 1.8 million procedures in 2010 to 2.6 million in 2016.
- 9 million n surgical facial treatments are done in 2014
- Over 722,000 surgical facial treatments are done in 2014
- 90% Women are satisfied by the results of dermal fillers
Dermal Fillers In Pakistan And Some Facts About It
- The results of dermal fillers treatment can last between several months to 2 years.
- 68% of male students and 48% of female students in Pakistan wished to have a plastic surgery procedure sometime in their lives.
- Around 60 % of celebrities undergo dermal fillers in Pakistan.
- It is the most demanded treatment in Pakistan.
- 60% of the people get dermal fillers in Pakistan at the age 40’s and 50’s.
- 30% of people get their fillers in 30’s, and 10% are those in their late 20’s.
Benefits of Dermal fillers
- Quicker than creams Quicker than surgery
- Long-lasting but not permanent
- Natural-looking effect
How Much Do Dermal Fillers Cost?
The cost range between rupees 15,000 and 25,000 per 1 ml injection in Pakistan. Depending upon the quality, type, and brand of the skin. It also depends upon the qualification and quality of the doctor who is injecting the filler.
What Are The Reasons To Choose Dermal Fillers?
- Immediate Results and No Downtime
- Long-Lasting Effects
- Botox Complements Them
- Good for Your Lips
- Beneficial for the Skin
- Subtle Results
- Self-Confidence Builder
- Say Goodbye to Scars
- Boost Your Collagen
Who Is A Best Candidate For Dermal Fillers?
You may be an adequate candidate for dermal fillers if you:
- Are physically healthy
- Don’t smoke
- Have a positive outlook and realistic expectations in mind for the improvement of your personality
- Are committed to maintaining good skin health
What Are The Risks Of Dermal Fillers?
The decision to use fillers is extremely personal. You will have to decide if the benefits will achieve your goals and if the risks and potential complications of dermal fillers are acceptable.
Your plastic surgeon and staff will explain, in detail, any risks,
- Acne-like skin eruptions
- Bruising, bleeding from the injection site, swelling
- Damage to the skin
- Infection at the injection site
- Skin rash with itching
- Skin redness
- Under- or over-correction of wrinkles
- Skin necrosis
What Can I Anticipate During My Consultation For Dermal Fillers?
During the consultation for dermal fillers, be prepared to discuss:
- Your goals
- Medical conditions, drug allergies, and medical treatments
- Vitamins, Current medications, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco, and drug use
- Any past treatment, laser, therapy or other facial procedures, as well as any prior facial surgery
What Questions Should I Ask My Surgeon Related To Dermal Fillers?
You can use the following checklist as a guide during your dermal fillers consultation:
- Are you certified by the Pakistan Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Where you have got training specifically in the field of plastic surgery?
- Do I consider myself best suitable for this treatment?
- What will be the expected results of the treatment?
- How and where will you perform the whole procedure?
- How long recovery period can I expect?
- What kind of help will I require during my recovery?
- What are the complications and risks associated with fillers?
- How are complications handled?
- How can I anticipate my skin to look over time?
What Are The Main Steps Of A Dermal Filler Procedure?
A dermal fillers procedure includes the following steps:
Step 1 – Facial assessment & mapping
Step 2 – Cleansing & anesthetizing
Step 3 – The injection
Step 4 – Clean-up & recovery
What Should I Anticipate During My Dermal Fillers Recovery?
Recovery time for each patient is different. It depend upon the type of filler injected. You can resume most activities right away your treatment. But it is generally recommended to avoid intense physical activity, for at least 24-48 hours to minimize bruising and swelling. Be sure to ask your certain recovery plan with your physician prior to scheduling your injections.
Your initial appearance after treatment may include:
- An “overfilled” appearance to treated areas
- Lumps or hard areas at the injection sites
- Swelling or bruising ranging from mild to severe
- Temporary numbness or redness
Hypersensitivity reaction that can seem like an allergic reaction with swelling
What Results Should I Anticipate After Dermal Fillers?
The results of soft tissue augmentation using dermal fillers are apparent immediately.It will last from several months to several years. It depends on the filler used and the patient injected. Maintaining good diet with appropriate products and skin treatments will improve the results and longevity.