Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad and Rawalpindi
If you’re tired of conventional hair removal methods, you may be interested in laser hair removal. Offered by a dermatologist or other qualified expert, laser hair treatments work by stopping the follicles from growing new hairs. For most people, laser hair removal is safe. The procedure doesn’t have any long-term side effects.
Here’s what you need to know.
What Is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is a common minimal invasive procedure that uses highly concentrated light to penetrate hair follicles and slowdown future hair growth.
Laser hair removal may take several laser hair removal treatments to give remarkable hair reduction. Additionally, while laser hair removal successfully slows hair growth, it doesn’t guarantee permanent hair removal. Periodic maintenance treatments may be needed.
What Are The Benefits Of Laser Hair Removal?
- Laser Removal Leaves Your Skin Softer Than Before
- Minimal Side Effects
- It Leaves No Scars Or Painful Side Effects
- No Ingrown Hairs
- No Waiting For Hair Growth
- Fast and Effective
- Lasting Results
Worldwide Ratio Of Women To Men For Laser Hair Removal
In 2019, Total number of females who undergo for Laser Hair Removal procedure are 766,768(86%)
Laser Hair Removal procedures performed on men were 150,101 (14%) in 2019.The age include are:
- 1.9% were 18 years and under
- 39.6% aged 19-34
- 40.2% aged 35-50
- 14.9% aged 51-64
- 2.3% were 65 and above.
Laser Hair Removal And Some Facts About It
- Laser hair removal is the 4th most common minimally invasive procedure in Pakistan
- 95% of women are satisfied with Laser hair removal procedure
- About 40 percent of clients are men and 60 percent are women.
- The number of hair removal procedure performed in the US increased by 47% between 2000 and 2011.
- The FDA approved laser hair removal treatment for permanent hair reduction in 1997.
- Around 1 million Laser hair removal procedures were done in 2011
- 90% permanent hair removal after 4 to 8 treatments.
- Total laser hair removal procedure were performed in 2019 were 916,869
- Hair Removal procedures performed in Pakistan in 209 were 153,719 (54.5%)
- There is no right age for laser hair removal. Although, if you have gray hair it will not be treatable. Remember laser hair removal is a series of 6-10 treatments.
- You can expect a 70%-90% reduction of hair.
How Much Does Laser Hair Removal Cost?
Laser hair removal cost may be based on
- The expertise and qualifications of the doctor
- The type of procedure used
- The time and effort the treatment requires
- The geographic location of the office
Laser Hair Removal Costs May Include:
- Procedure costs
- Prescriptions for medication
- Most health insurance plans do not cover cosmetic surgery or its complications, but many plastic surgeons offer patient financing plans for laser hair removal, so be sure to ask.
What Should I Anticipate During A Consultation For Laser Hair Removal?
The cosmetic expert will also provide you specific instructions to prepare for laser hair removal. These might include:
- Staying out of the sun.
- Lightening your skin.
- Avoiding other hair removal methods.
- Avoiding blood-thinning medications.
- Shaving treatment area.
What Are The Risks Of Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal doesn’t guarantee permanent hair removal. Some hair could be resistant or grow again after treatment. Although the new growth of hair will be finer and lighter in color.
Possible laser hair removal side effects include:
- Mild swelling around the hair follicles
- Pigment changes may occur but temporary, especially in those with darker skin.
- Slight redness of the skin
- Temporary irritation resulting in blistering, crusting, scarring or other changes in skin texture
- Special care must be taken for those with darker skin. A less rigorous laser should be used to avoid skin damage.
- Anyone who has tanned, used a spray tan or gone to a tanning booth should wait until the tan has faded as the pigment in the skin absorbs the laser light and reduces the effectiveness of the treatment.
What Are The Basic Steps Of A Laser Hair Removal Procedure?
Your cosmetic surgeon will perform the laser hair removal procedure.
A beam of highly focused light is absorbed by hair and weaken the unwanted hair follicles. There is some mild discomfort that last a few seconds.
It typically takes 3 to 4 laser hair removal treatments to provide significant hair reduction.
Hair do not fall out suddenly, you will shed them over a period of days to weeks. This may look like continued hair growth. The repeated treatments are usually necessary, because hair growth and loss naturally occur in a cycle. And laser treatment works best with hair follicles in the new-growth stage.