Skin whitening injections is a well-known and most demanding procedure in Pakistan. The procedure has got fame, because of its enormous benefits. These days, people are behind the white and fair skin whitening goals. So, they are looking for treatments that can provide them with their desired skin tone. Your skin color may affect due to number of reasons. The cause can be heredity, genetics, environmental effects, side-effects of medicine, etc.
Skin whitening injections are much more promising to deliver fair looks. It allows to get rid of all kinds of skin marks such as fine lines, loose skin & wrinkles.
If you are looking for skin whitening injections in your area, you come to the right place.
What are Skin Whitening Injections?
Basically, skin whitening injections use the skin lightening agent known as “Glutathione’’
Glutathione is a natural and master antioxidant which is present in our body and almost all the living cells, it fights with the free radicals, and detoxifies the body. Glutathione also helps to lessen the dark melanin pigments, and turns them into a lighter pigment. This leads to the skin becoming fair and brighter.
Benefits of skin Whitening Injections:
- Reduces free radicals and toxins in the blood and liver
- Reduces the dark color and hyperpigmentation
- Safe for all skin types
- Safer and more gentle than skin bleaching
- Can also assist with hormone related acne
- Boosts the immune system
- It decreases black blotches
- Decrease in acne formation
Whitening Injections not suitable for:
- Breast Feeder
- Allergy To Vitamin (Any Kind)
- Patient With Cardiovascular Problem
Side effects of Skin Whitening Injections
- Extreme level abdominal Pain
- Kidney failure
- Biological Infection (through Bacteria or virus by covering a large area of your body)
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Death of skin cells
- Allergic Reactions
Is Skin Whitening Injection safe?
Yes, skin whitening injections are completely safe. Because the ingredients can be found in natural and already present in our body. There are no adverse side effects with the doses used for skin brightening and lightening.
Is it FDA approved?
Yes, it is FDA approved. Glutathione treatment are deemed safe by medical standards and is used in much higher doses in treatment for several medical conditions.
How often do I have to do treatments to see results?
A minimum of 8-10 treatment, over a span of 8-10 weeks. More treatment and/or higher doses will be needed for better results.
How can I prepare for Whitening injections?
Our plastic surgeon provides specific instructions to the patient for skin whitening injections. That is very important to follow before the procedure. Certainly, these instructions allow the person to get a safe procedure along with the best possible results.
- The person advises avoiding direct sunlight.
- The surgeon advises the lab tests to the patient.
These tests include a renal function test, CBC, and liver function test. So, our cosmetic surgeon provides you some other instructions on the basis of the specific case.
Facts about Skin Whitening Treatment
In addition to this, it is important to know some facts about the treatment.
- 8 out of 10 women choose whitening injections to brighten their skin.
- 95% omen in Pakistan are satisfied with the skin whitening injections and likewise men do.
- Average age for skin whitening injections in Pakistan is between25-47.
- Global spending on skin whitening injections is projected to triple to US $31.2 billion by 2024
- In Nigeria, 77% of the country’s women go for whitening injections, compared with 59% in Togo and 27% in Senegal.
- The largest and fastest-growing markets are in the Asia-Pacific region e.g India, Pakistan.
- Firstly skin whitening injections are effective for most of the people but not for all.
- Secondly, the skin whitening injections are accessible in the preparation of 600, 1200, and 1500 mg.
- Thirdly, the patient needs to get multiple injections for optimal results. One skin whitening injection can be injected in a week.
- The complete treatment may take up to three months.
- As a total of 12 injections are required in the treatment of skin whitening injections.1 injection can be taken on a monthly basis to maintain results.
In addition, postoperative instructions are also provided to the patient for skin whitening injections. It is crucial to follow these instructions as it helps to recover quickly with optimal results.
Will exposure to sun effect the whitening?
Sunlight supplies vitamin D but it is not safe for our skin to be exposed from it for the fact that ozone layer is much depleted. So it will not protect us from UV rays. Exposure to sunlight will indirectly affect the whitening process since it increases the melanin pigments in the skin. Thus, might delay the whitening process.
Who needs Skin Whitening Treatment?
Skin whitening is the treatment in which the melanin pigment in the skin is lessen to give a whiter complexion. Those with dark complexion have more melanin and the quantity of melanin determines the color of a person’s skin.
What should I do after skin whitening injections?
After undergoing a skin whitening injections, wash the concerned area with chemical free soaps and dab very gently. For a complete & quick recovery, it is advised that you make
- Use of certain maintenance products
- Regularly apply aloe vera gel or petroleum jelly to give a soothing and cooling effect
- Take painkillers if there’s any swelling
- You should apply sunscreen for at least a period of six months to prevent darkening or sunburn because the skin at this stage becomes extremely sensitive.
What is the recovery time expected for skin whitening treatment?
The recovery time for skin whitening depends on the type of treatment you undergo. If you go for skin whitening injections method then it will probably take only a day or two to recover. But if you go for a laser one then it may even take up to 2-3 weeks to recover fully.
Is skin whitening treatment permanent?
Skin whitening treatment is not consider permanent, but it lasts for years. Therefore, they are considered permanent.
Is skin whitening treatment safe?
Skin whitening treatments are generally safe as long as they are performed by qualified and experienced surgeons or dermatologists.
Skin Whitening Treatment Cost in Pakistan
Skin whitening treatment cost in Pakistan varies depending upon
- The doctor who performs the procedure
- Materials/injections used
- Hospital expenditure/equipment
Skin Whitening Injections Vs Chemical Peeling Treatment
After applying glutathione, it will show the results instantly whereas chemical peeling will take one or more than one session to show the amazing result. But the side effects of skin whitening injections make the chemical peel, the best option to choose.
If we talk about price, then chemical peeling is cheaper than skin whitening injections.
If you are interested, kindly book your appointment