Hair fall is a problem that millions of people face every day. Hair loss can be a source of frustration and embarrassment for many people, although it can be due to a variety of reasons, including genetics, aging, hormone imbalances, or illnesses.
But now that medical technology has advanced, many hair restoration options are possible, such as our DHI hair transplant services. Keep reading to know what DHI hair transplant is, how it works, its benefits, and why you should choose JJ Aesthetics for your DHI hair transplant.
DHI is a modified version of FUE hair implantation and follows a similar procedure. Your surgeon will remove pieces of hair from a section of your scalp, usually the back of your head, and implant them into the bald areas. These hair follicles will eventually grow new hair.
(1) Grafts harvested from the donor area are kept outside the body for a minimal amount of time. The longer the waiting period, the greater the risk of hair follicle damage.
(2) Transplantation can be done more frequently with the DHI method. Therefore, a denser and more natural look is obtained.
(3) Directing the hair follicles during transplantation is easier with the DHI method.
(4) It is not necessary to shave the patient’s scalp in DHI hair transplantation. This is an important benefit especially for women.
(5) In a DHI transplant, damage to the recipient area is minimized while the hair follicles are transplanted. Therefore, crust formation after transplantation is less common. Recovery time is short.
It is the most recent hair transplant technique that ensures the closest look to natural hair, less scarring, thicker hair, minimal recovery period and the use of specialized needles for the treatment.
The success rate of DHI hair transplant is 100% depending on which option you choose and how you take care of your health. Generally, results are visible after three weeks and full growth is seen within 2 months. If they compare before and after results, most patients will see visible growth within 1 month. Some comparisons are also given below.
Hair transplant results are clearly long-lasting and are considered permanent. This technique is also time consuming and involves a healing and recovery process.
Due to the use of spared hair follicles in hair restoration surgery, the quality is maintained even in their new location, and the hair does not break or fall out. However, once they fall out (being part of the hair growth cycle), new hairs will grow from the same follicle and the hair supply will be replenished.
The team at JJ Aesthetics Hair Transplant Clinic takes great pride in their hair transplant expertise. We offer exceptional services and are known as the best hair transplant clinic in Islamabad and Rawalpindi! Get a complimentary consultation session with us today!